Friday 23 February 2024

The End of Feb. 2023

 Sunrises on the way to school.

Aww, Navy is the sweetest!!
I got a job interview.  And then got a job.  I actually really liked it too and I was sad to leave it.

I think one of the girls--Isabel actually--asked me to make or buy her a housecoat.  So then I decided to sew ones out of linen and used an expensive pattern from this website which basically sold me on the idea of linen and their pattern--so luxurious!  Anyway, I really love linen and the feel of it so it didn't take much to convince me and I made one for Elena, Isabel and me.  Super easy project.  It's Capucine — Linen Bathrobe from Fabric-Store.com.  
There's mine.  I also liked that I could make mine bright red.  I love red!
Leo heading out to training again.  
Soup--probably clam chowder.  Yum. Yum.

Another day, another drive to school. 

I think Elena took these photos at her school actually.  So gorgeous!


Band and Orchestra had a bingo night to raise money so we went.  The kids had fun anyway.  Someone won tickets to a Chiefs game, so it had a lot of attendees.  We never won anything. 😭

I love gnomes and these ones had a RED beard!
These photos were from Isabel's Circle of Love activity at school.



1 comment:

Elena said...

So much craziness