Friday 23 February 2024

Valentine's and More

Hi from Efraim.
Besties Kate and Elena.
I took photos of the cute Valentine's cards the kids made me, because I loved the bee and the sewing machine.  πŸ₯°


Arwen hanging out in the tree, suspiciously close to the bird feeder.  Darn cat.
Isabel mad these for a class project.  
Jubal, he KILLS me.  πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Aww, Isabel looking beautiful and cutie Efraim.

I think I made that per Efraim's request.  I can't remember if it was good or not, but it looks good anyway!
Driving home from church selfies!
And this was driving to YM/YW's.  The kids all decided to wear hats after I put on my hat, so then Elena and Sebas raided my closet for hats. Silly kids.
Opening Valentine's Day packages from Aunt Amy!!!  She's so kind to send us stuff😍!


I bought a new shirt.  
More driving selfies.  I promise I don't take pictures and drive at the same time.


We tested which type of apple we liked the best.  It was fun.  Too bad I forgot the names of my two favorite types.  
Another new shirt.  I think I got them both on clearance, but a targeted Facebook ad sucked me in.  Darn things.
Definitely NOT a 90's girl.  I had so many mixed tapes.  This is one of them that I hung on to.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚