Wednesday 21 February 2024

New Year Fun 2023

New Year's Day Run.  




Yummy food. 
Oh Arwen.  
Death stare from Arwen.  
I made yummy delicious Cowboy Cookies on New Year's Day.  
Sometime I made this too.  I love stew.  
Isabel has a weird body.  Actually I had to take her to the physical therapist that spring because of weird hip pain, and then the therapist was like, she's so flexible it's hard to give her exercises to stretch.  
We bought some cute gingerbread kits after Christmas and made them the last week of holidays.
Sebastian's was hit by a meteor.  


Fun times, especially when they were only a dollar a kit. 








We went to the mall one day too.  It was the first time most of my kids even remembered being in a mall.  Probably the younger kids hadn't been in a mall before.  But Old Navy had some cute tee shirts on sale so all of them got to pick one. 



And look I was trying to be healthy!

No comments: