Thursday 22 February 2024

More of Life in Jan 2023

I don't know what they were supposed to dressed up for Spirit Week.  I think Elena was supposed to wear a band shirt, but I don't remember what the rest were.


Aww, we love the missionaries!


Efraim for 100 days of school.  He's so cute, even old and wrinkly. 


After church madness. 
Isabel went to go hang out with her friends and they took a bunch of photos of the sunset and climbed on hay bails and had a great time.   




See?  Good times. 
I thought it was hilarious that the kids' school had a Spirit Week just for Super Bowl, because KC Chiefs were playing in it.  

I love this movie. 

So my niece Hazel cleans classrooms at BYU and she posted a picture of this because she thought it was funny.  And then I was like I think I know that kid.  So I talked to his mom, and yep, I did know them from Houston, but they had moved to Idaho.  And then I made Hazel go on a date with him, because obviously, he's the Rizzard of Oz.  He wanted to go on another, but she turned him down.  Too bad, because Dawn would have been the best mother-in-law ever!!  

I feel like Jubal ate this.  ðŸ˜‚😂😂