Thursday 22 February 2024

Efraim's 6th Birthday 2023




Efraim wanted gems and sea shells  for his birthday so I decided to get him a pirate's chest full of treasure--it had a map and dubloons too!  And it was perfect because he fit the pirate costume I made perfectly.  

He also got this construction kit from Abuelita and Abluelito.


He really liked his pirate chest.  I knew he'd like something to keep his treasures in.  He's a collector.  

Macaroni and cheese with hotdogs was the dinner of choice.
I talked him into this cake because it was so fun and the cake he wanted was way above my skill level. 
I made some extra cupcakes too and took them to our visiting teaching families. 

This was the sea shell I bought for him, but Aunt Lindsay sent a whole bunch that her kids collected in Florida.  He was thrilled to get that package!!!