Wednesday 21 February 2024

January 2023 Randomness

 Elena got her driver's license!!! Woot Woot!!!  

I don't really remember why, but the price of eggs skyrocketed.  So lots of egg memes.  They make me laugh anyway.  A lot of things were increasing in price d/t inflation after the whole Covid affecting the economy, etc.  Ugh.  No bueno.  



Nicolas made this amazing scorpion.  Pretty cool. 
And I went to Jubal's school to help him make bread.  The 4H extension program lady came and talked about Kansas and wheat production and the science of bread making and all this research one of the universities does (oops, can't remember if it was KSU or UofK.). Anyway, it was fun.  

They baked them in the school's lunch ovens afterwards and I helped bag them and get them back to the classrooms.  It was fun spending time with Jubal.  
Pretty sunrise.
Leo started pilot training.  
One of the days I was out running, there were so many geese on the little HOA pond.  I couldn't really even capture them all in one photo. 

See still running.  



Awesome drawings by Sebastian.  
And Isabel started painting more, so the kids all painted with her.  
I overwatered my Jade plant. 😭 It came back.  
Elena asking a guy in our ward out to Sweetheart's Dance.  The fish stayed alive for a whole year. His mom texted me when it finally died.😂


Kansas did have lovely sunsets.  
Dinner pic I shared with my family.  
We had the best Sunday School class ever!  Leo and I enjoyed teaching it so much!!
I got a new shirt and I wanted to see how it looked. 
Smaug!!!
Lando is so creative!
And I can't remember what Jubal wanted to earn, but I gave him the job of sweeping out the garage, and he did such a good job!!  He's such a hard worker!!!
We liked the Christmas lights so much that we just left them up. 






No comments: