Wednesday 3 July 2019

June Projects


Isabel planned a three course dinner for her Faith in God award.  She spent forever making the menus/placecards on the computer.  She didn't know how to use the program--I think she earned that one, because she really did put in a lot of work and thought.  Plus, she stayed calm and happy even when I spilled stuff all over the table and I was stressed because I made the pasta wrong.  She's really good about staying chill.  And it was delicious.  Blueberry lemonade, French onion soup, salad (she made that) and then Pasta Carbonara and broiled broccoli.  And then Nutella Ice Cream berry crepes.  Delicious!

I made a new hotdog stick carrier, ours had gotten holes in the knees.  How does that even happen?  And I fixed our tent after discovering a torn part while camping at Yuba lake. 

Elena has been working on a quilt for a YW value project.  She's put in a lot of hard work and it's looking great!  She just has a little bit of machine quilting and binding to do. 

Me sewing while watching kids in swimming lessons. 

Little devil here likes to help me with everything, but especially cooking.
 He looks angelic sleeping though. 
We didn't let Efraim come down with Leo and I after his bedtime in the evening and so he fell aslepp on the stairs.  He did that another night too and then rolled down them.  Hee. Hee.  Serves him right. . 

And we let our last frog standing free.  We started with over 15 tadpoles and yeah, we I tried my best but I don't think we'll try to raise tadpoles again.  Poor thing had a MUCH better chance on his own in the wild. 

No comments: