Thursday 14 December 2017

I missed Halloween?

Uh,  I'm lame and forgot to post about actual Halloween.  We went to the ward party the Saturday before and then Leo and our neighbor Vern took our kids and his kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.   I tried lighting our jack-o-lanterns forever but the wind kept blowing them out.  And then they came back for hot chocolate.  
Elena's birthday present!


Seriously, how cute is Efraim?!??!?!  Cutest ever!!!!!  He didn't much care for the sombrero.  I loved it though.  Thanks, Kayli!! I made the boys be the three musketeers for the ward party but let them dress up as whatever for halloween.  And Elena's costume is going to be remade in part for next year.  So no looking.  
Pumpkins from Grandma's garden!


I LOVED the kids' Musketeer costumes!!!  Kayli actually made them and I just borrowed them for this year.  I kind of was sewed out with making the pioneer costumes, and then I sewed two viking dresses for Kayli's girls. And then in November I sewed 4 nightgowns for Andrea's girls.  Here's the viking dresses.  \
I love Kayli's costumes always!!! And I've been bugging her for years to do Viking costumes, so of course I didn't mind helping with two.  :)
SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

As always, your sewing is spectacular. I went to the store today to get a replacement needle for the sewing machine I borrowed from the church and didn't realize there would be different options...haha. The three musketeers were amazing!

Kayli said...

Love your cute kids. Thanks again for sewing my girls Viking dresses!