Saturday 9 July 2011

What I do in Spanish Class

We watch Youtube videos.

Here's the best one yet. Que Hora Es? It's the Mexican Soap Opera for people who took three weeks of Spanish in the 4th grade. Seriously.

Don't you feel edified? Here's another favorite of mine.
And Leo and I laughed so, sooo hard watching this one.

Yes, can't you see my professor uses our time well? Not that I'm complaining.
And this is a rather long video, and not that interesting. I was simply trying out my awesome, new-to-me camcorder!!! Our old camcorder died and so I convinced Leo to let me get a new one, and then two days later our camera broke. So guess what's coming in the mail??? But guess what else? We won't be going to Canada this summer because instead I bought a new camcorder and camera. Bad timing, or rather, good timing, because at least we had some money on hand to be able to buy new ones. Anyway, the rest of the money intended for the trip will now be put towards a new van next spring--can you believe it?!??!?! Once we have another kid, our family won't fit in a minivan anymore. So sad, I love my minivan. But, because Ana's older and our other kids are all in carseats, she doesn't fit between them. So not much we can do there. Well, I must go study Spanish--for reals, not just watching Youtube videos. Chao, amigos!

No comments: