Sunday 28 October 2007

Beware!

This is what happens when you let your children play with other people's cameras. Your picture ends up on said people's blogs. Hee. Hee. (I think it was Ana taking most of the pictures actually.) Chloe and Elena--best friends!!!
One time when I took Elena out of Relief Society because she was being noisy, Chloe then proceeded to yell, "Lena! Lena! Lena! Lena!......." Poor Jenny, but not anymore--now Chloe's in nursery. Although when I walked past the nursery the other day, Chloe called out, "Hi Lena!"

William- he has the cutest accent, some odd mixture of British (from Jenny), French (from his Dad), and American (from living here).
Chloe is also similar to my daughters in the fact that she could technically have three nationalities, (British, French, American). Ana and Elena could both be Colombian, Canadian, or American, depending on what paperwork we decide to do. Jenny and William

This is my good friend Jenny and she was kindly watching my children for me while I picked up Leo from the airport. Besides her many and varied good qualities, (good cook, fun, good sense of humor, excellant taste in clothes, kind, etc. etc.) she has a perfectly brillant English accent. I love accents. That's the real reason I married Leo, his muy rico accent. Sigh. ;)

What a cute grin, love it!!!

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

I love accents too. YAY! Cute pictures....fun people. My roommate is from Peru, and its hard to understand her. But this morning I was late to work(seriously, I had to leave in ten minutes and had just woken up) and I went to get in the shower just as she was going into the shower...and she let me shower first if I killed the spider that was in there. Good deal. Although I do hate spiders.

Kayli said...

Too cute. I feel special that I have met them in real life.
That is a very cute picture of Ana.